Tuition & Financial Aid
Estimated Program Costs
The cost per credit hour is $1,100.00, plus a university fee of $100.00 per term. For the entire 33-credit-hour program, the total cost is $36,600.00, plus books.
The University reserves the right to change tuition, fees, requirements, and regulations without notice. For more information about billing and financial aid, visit Student Financial Services.
- Tuition for in-state and out-of-state residents is the same.
- Tuition includes, but is not limited, the following services:
- Online test prep through Kaplan
- Remote library resources
- Technology resources and support
- Administrative support services
- Student Life Center access
- Access to on-campus facilities, including on-campus parking and athletic events attendance, require the payment of optional fees. Please refer to the Optional Fees
- Students are required to have a laptop computer, external webcam, and mobile device in their possession at the time of the MSMS Program Orientation. Mobile broadband capability for the mobile device is suggested to provide an internet connection when a local wireless network is not available.
To be considered for federal, state, and Baylor need-based financial aid including loans, grants, and need-based Baylor scholarships, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). There is no fee to complete the FAFSA. If at all possible, use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) to access your most recent income tax return(s).
Baylor's school code is 003545. Baylor normally receives results of the FAFSA within two to three business days.
For more information about applying for financial aid at Baylor, visit the Student Financial Services website.
While the Baylor MSMS does not offer program-specific scholarships at this time. A number of resources are available: