- Complete the Baylor University Graduate School application here.
- Apply for a Graduate Teaching Assistantship in the Department of Health, Human Performance, and Recreation.
- GPA > 3.0
- Three recommendation letters
- Personal statement
- Writing samples (optional)
- Anatomy & Physiology
- GRE is not a requirement for admission
- Fall Enrollment: April 1
- Spring Enrollment: October 1
Once you submit your application to the Graduate School, you can fill out your application for assistantship here. You do not need to wait for the decision regarding acceptance into the program to submit a GA application. Students are encouraged to apply by February 15 for full consideration for a graduate assistantship.
Please contact Yunsuk_Koh@baylor.edu with questions regarding admission and assistantship.